cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Sorry so long to update

Hi everyone sorry it took so long to get here to update. I had to be at hospital 8 AM then OR got slammed an I didn't go to surgery until 10:30 PM and then couln't get on hospital wifi as their connection stinks.  They said surgery went well. They got all of infection drained, They took CT to check to make sure abscess all clear and they didn't miss anything but still waiting on CT scan report.. Will be going home with open wounds to heal inside out. Yuck!  Will be in the hospital a few days until cultures come back so they know exact bacteria and put me on and appropriate antibiotic. Thank you so much to all my EX Family and all the care, love, support you have shown me.  Hugs to all of you.

18 Replies

Yikes! My continued prayers for a full Recovery, Sharon! Thank Goodness you no longer smoke! 

Bree19

Hi Sharon.  I hope you get better soon my friend.  Sending many gentle hugs.  Bree. 

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Sending hugs and prayers Sharon!  xoxo

Rachel

0 Kudos

Glad things went well for you! Now, on to recovery!!

Chuck

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Gentle hugs right back to you Sharon, sending good thoughts and prayers up for a speedy recovery my friend. ♡

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

One more hurdle cleared.

I hope you are out of the hospital, healing, feeling better and home ASAP.

0 Kudos

Hugs!

Did they give you a zipper?

0 Kudos
Strudel

Continued prayers Sharon! You've got to well soon because you WILL be at EX5!! Take care! 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Praying for you daily!  Thank goodness that you no longer smoke!  That would only add to your problems and worries!

0 Kudos