THE EX Cafe SUN 03.12.17

Welcome to The EX Café Sun Mar 12, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
JustSharon

Good morning POPS! I thought you had up and disappeared, haven't seen you around so much. Do you have time to whip me up a good strong mocha? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Pops

Well,

Good morning to all of my EXer family!  Did you remember to set your clocks forward one hour?  If you did, then you probably need a kick in yer butt to get this day going hey?  Well, let's get this party started then.  I will put out some of my Cowboy Coffee & be glad to pull up a stool & chew the fat witchya' 

I'm "hungry!"  Sit down & join me this morning....

Uh oh....I just saw those beans.....now remember....

0 Kudos
Pops

Thanks JustSharon I couldn't agree more either.....I see you are up with the roosters this morning...

0 Kudos
JustSharon

I'm up with the roosters more than I care to be, but that's just my sleep pattern. Might as well serve me up some breakfast when you got a minute. I did remember to set my clocks!

Good Morning, Pops and Sharon! Cowboy Coffee is just up my alley today! I'm off to work until 3:30 (It's 5AM here.) I hope everybody is staying warm - I hear there's a lot of snow up north today. That breakfast looks good too - minus the mushrooms! LOL!

0 Kudos
Pops

You got it girlie....

I figured you for some sweet stuff in your morning indulgences....

I just had this the other day, and let me tell you...that omelette has "alot" of bacon in it....and those white chocolate macadamia pancakes.....get out of here!!!!!

0 Kudos
Pops

What it b like Thomas???!!!! Can I get you anything this morning?

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning Pops, Sharon ,and Thomas-

I will take a cup of coffee when you get a chance.  I will eat a little later.  Your breakfast looks great Pops!   Have a wonderful day everyone!

Rachel

0 Kudos