shashort

Darn my luck!!

Discussion created by shashort Champion on Mar 11, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2017 by TerrieQuit

Dang if there wasn't bad luck I would have no luck at all!!  I think that is way that darn saying goes anyway's hehe.  Made it home for about 2 1/2 weeks. Darn my luck you know its not good when the Surgeon calls at  7PM on Saturday night and tells me to pack a bag I have to go back to the hospital and need surgery.  I have been complaining for a week how bad my stomach hurts where they had the pocket for the graft, they did CT scan yesterday to find that it has an abscess, infection and fluid retention in my abdomen so ARG here I go back to the hospital. Mind you I am going but pouting and stomping easy (as it hurts to stomp) at 8 am in the morning. Hmmm are you sure there are no excuses (Don't ping me just kidding, ducking here) I would never think about smoking over this as I know smoking does nothing for us. I have to joke or I will cry. So I am not sure what exactly is in planned for me tomorrow but will let you know something as soon as I can. Will have Pat blog when she hears from my hubby. Thanks for listening,for your prayers, care and love. Taking my lap top not sure how much I will feel to being on it. Last time I could only read and like blogs Giulia caught me the last time in the hospital hehe. Yay Giulia my@ mention worked woohoo!

Outcomes