cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Colors

Jump to solution

My drop down menu to select a text color only shows blank squares - no colors.  I am using Windows 10 and have tried it with both Edge and I/E.  My apologies if this question as been asked before -not could not find anything on it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

If you're responding from you inbox - the font options are not available.  You have to actually click on the title of the blog from your inbox to go TO the blog itself.  Then the dots with the options will be presented.  But it sounds like you know that and are having a totally different issue with blank boxes show up without color choices.  When in doubt I always suggest clearing our cache.  That tends to take care of a lot of ills.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
elvan

I can help you since I can't even FIND that drop down menu.  Where is it?  I am also using Windows 10 and I HATE it, I think it is the worst Windows since that one they took off the market shortly after it launched.

0 Kudos

When you are in compose in a blog, you have two lines of options at the top --- there is an underlined A in the second row and when you click the arrow  next  to that, you get a palette of colors.  In a response to a blog, you have to click "More" to get the A..  Highlight what you want to color, then choose the color you want - and VOILA!  You can ALSO click on the color before you start typing - but then you have to remember to go back to black when you are done. Highlighting eliminates that step.

Old dog - NEW TRICKS!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

There is a formatting bar that pops up (the one with the camera)  If you click on the last one (a square with 3 dots) another line of options open up - the color palate is the fifth one over - click on it and you should see many squares of different colors - you choose one and whatever you type will be in that color.  Mine did work but now no colors show up - only blank squares. 

I agree - I hate Windows 10 

0 Kudos

I think it must have something to do with your personal settings.  The site seems to be working OK.  Mark‌ might be able to help. 

0 Kudos

Have you tried Google Chrome?

0 Kudos

Yes just now - I first wanted to determine if it is everyone or just my computer.  Thanks for you input--obviously just me....

0 Kudos
Giulia

If you're responding from you inbox - the font options are not available.  You have to actually click on the title of the blog from your inbox to go TO the blog itself.  Then the dots with the options will be presented.  But it sounds like you know that and are having a totally different issue with blank boxes show up without color choices.  When in doubt I always suggest clearing our cache.  That tends to take care of a lot of ills.

Yes!  I got my colors back!  It was a setting on my computer - just took me awhile to figure it out!

0 Kudos

Glad that's sorted out.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos