cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi everybody,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  It's a brand new day!!!!!  Are you ready for it?  I'm hoping for a great one!!!!! We have really been busy at work.  It's a good sign for the business!!!!  

My quit smoking has really been going well!!!!!!  The cravings and urges have tapered off and pretty much disappeared!!!!!  Thanks again Becoming An EX.!!!!!!!  It's a glorious miracle!!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, Mike!  Have a wonderful day!

0 Kudos
Smokey187

How long have you been a smoker for?

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Smokey!  I'm sure Mike will answer, too. I was a 30 year smoker.  I put them down on December 4th of last year and quit cold turkey. Lots of time on this site and reading blogs, etc really helped me get through it. Have you quit yet?

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

I smoked about 40 years.  Many, many times I tried to quit and failed.  Finally I put quit smoking in my internet browser.  I came to EX, listened to the elders, did the suggested readings, and it worked.  Now I have about over 5 years quit.  

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hi Smokey187, I smoked for 45 years. Welcome to EX this site works, I sent you 2 links I hope they help! May I suggest that you write a blog, please and introduce yourself, you will get a lot more support and reading material! I am glad you are here!  ~Terrie~

Good morning, Mike! I am glad your quit is going well, mine is too! Happy Thursday! Make it a great day!    ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Mike and everyone, I smoked for 40 yrs also Smokey187 and will have 3 glorious yrs smoke free come the 14th of July! Quitting smoking is definitely difficult but so very Doable and worth it to be FREE! 

0 Kudos