cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

llehrer222

Thankful for your support.

Chuck, you have opened my eyes wider that I can and will be successful.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

3 Replies

Thanks. We do this because we care and because we've "been there" before. There are so many wonderful and supportive people here for you to meet and to interact with on those scary days when we're trying to make sense out of a crazy world. I look forward to your freedom. It's so incredible! Just take that first step and believe in yourself and why you chose to quit. Tomorrow, though it's really hard, try to look forward to the future rather than feeling the present discomfort. The rewards for what you've chosen to do lie there.

Please do all of the reading you can! YoungAtHeart‌ left you some really good material to read. Do whatever it takes to make it through those first hard days and I guarantee you, you won't be sorry.

I and so many others will be there when you need us. Don't hesitate to blog to vent if you need to, or just tell us how you're doing. We understand and want to be there for you. Not because we have to be but because we want to be!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

elvan

So glad you are FEELING that support, we really do care, we really want you to be successful because we KNOW you will not regret quitting.  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

We are all here for you and your quit, one precious smoke free day at a time will give you a beautiful life of Freedom. llehrer222