cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

The Ex Cafe

Jump to solution

I seem to have difficulty finding the Ex Cafe I did see the post about the new hours , that is not the problem . I thought  that Mark said it was under Celebrations with the Daily  Pledge and the Freedom Train but it is not listed there  . On "my view " I usually see the previous days . My question is what is the easiest way to find it on the day it is open ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
c2q

Hi bonniebee. Thanks for the question. It will be in conversations. If you want, you can create a stream under  "my ex feed" for the the_ex_café tag. When you check this stream, you will see the latest The EX Cafe discussion at the top of the stream.

Here's how to create a stream for the cafe, or any other tag you want to follow:

Open your "my ex feed" tab.

1) click the + button to create a new stream

2) start typing "the_ex_café" in the search box. The existing tag will appear in the pop-up box. Select it, name your stream and you're set.

create-stream.png 

a new stream will be created at the top of your "my ex feed" tab

create-stream-2.png

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
c2q

Hi bonniebee. Thanks for the question. It will be in conversations. If you want, you can create a stream under  "my ex feed" for the the_ex_café tag. When you check this stream, you will see the latest The EX Cafe discussion at the top of the stream.

Here's how to create a stream for the cafe, or any other tag you want to follow:

Open your "my ex feed" tab.

1) click the + button to create a new stream

2) start typing "the_ex_café" in the search box. The existing tag will appear in the pop-up box. Select it, name your stream and you're set.

create-stream.png 

a new stream will be created at the top of your "my ex feed" tab

create-stream-2.png

Hope this helps.

bonniebee

Thanks Jennifer i will try that !

0 Kudos
scha

It is not currently an "official" Celebration & Event, although we are open to suggestions on adding it on that list in the future. For now, c2q's suggestion of adding a stream for it is the easiest way to keep track of them as they as posted as new discussion in "conversations" each time a new cafe post is added.

~ Sarah, EX Team

0 Kudos