cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

missyallen

One Week Today!!!!

I am SO proud of myself....one week today! I have to give a shout-out to this group. You guys have helped me out so much! Yesterday was such a LONG day. I was watching auto racing (which I love) and realized just how much smoking was a huge part of my life. I sit and smoke over a pack a day watching TV. I didn't realize just how much smoking had become a huge part of my life during my 30-year run with cigarettes. Instead of smoking, I would get up and read posts from the people on this page. It helped me out SO much! Also, I realized that I have two names on here: Missy2122 and missyallen. I was so scatterbrained that I signed up twice and didn't realize it!! LOL!! ANYWAY, I am proud to celebrate my one-week anniversary with you. Thank you for being here! I love you all!

21 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Woo Hoo!

Yeah!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, keep stacking those days up and you will NEVER be sorry!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 7 days! Keep moving forward!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Congratulations on your one week! That's fantastic, you are over a very tough patch. Keep moving on!!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Great Job! Keep racking up the smoke -free days!You-can-do-it-BABY.jpg

0 Kudos

One week is fantastic!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you can start counting weeks, though it's still a one day at a time thing. So glad you made it. Now on to week two!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

I tried to click on your avatar to follow you @missyallen but it says your account was deactivated?????  Any idea what that's about scha‌ or Mark‌?

Are we responding to a blog for an inactive member?

scha

She asked to have that account disabled as she had created two accounts (scroll down to the comments at the bottom of this thread: How do I cancel my second account?). She is keeping her Missy2122 account if you want to send her a message there or post a comment to the blog she wrote using that account.

elvan

Thank you.

0 Kudos