cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I watched the first half

For those who just need to escape for a bit....

This is very relaxing

But again, I don't know about the second half.  🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Well, to begin with - it doesn't identify whether they are hiking in North or South Korea.....if it's North - you might want to stop watching when someone with a cloth runs up behind them!

0 Kudos
elvan

I cannot imagine being crazy enough to hike in North Korea.  My daughter spent a little over two years teaching in South Korea, she says that someday North Korea will be identified as another holocaust and that no one is doing anything because no one knows.  People are starving, the only people with anything are connected to that madman leader of theirs and they need to watch their backs because he wouldn't blink an eye about killing anyone.

This really looks beautiful and peaceful, not to mention the efficiency they demonstrate in setting up a camp.

Yeah, that setting up camp is like planning a quit. If you know how to do it, it makes it much easier.

He shows us how.

We show you how.

I played for our servicemen in South Korea a large part of a summer. We had some interesting times there.

elvan

WOW, that's wonderful, Dale.  I agree that watching them set up camp is very impressive.  It's just SO WELL planned and everything goes where it is supposed to go, I love it.

0 Kudos