cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lafot

Mint Snuff

Have any snuff users tried "Mint Snuff"?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

If you are trying to quit smoking, using snuff is continuing the addiction to nicotine..........never tried it, though.  I guess it depends on your end game. 

Nancy

0 Kudos
Lafot

"Mint Snuff" has no tobacco products. It is made of mint leaves. I think, for snuff users, it might act to satisfy the "hand memory".

Jennifer-Quit

Well, I googled it - and it is all natural and no nicotine.  I don't see how it could hurt - but tic-tacs or life-savers might do the trick as well.  

ccrider

don't want to trade one addiction for another.

0 Kudos
Sootie

Snuff? Do you put that in your nose and breathe it in? Thinking that what you want to do, since you are quitting smoking, is not inhale anything but air......that's our goal.

bonniebee

I think if it is all natural all the better many of us used nicotine products to quit like the patch, lozenges and gum others used drugs like chantix and more who knows what that  ultimately does to the brain and body ! If you find a natural aid that can help you to quit I think it is a great idea !  

It is your quit and your plan just remember no matter what NRT you decide to use you need a Plan, Commitment, Perseverance , Discipline, Positive thinking , and N'OPE = Not One Puff Ever !  Stick with this EXcellent group of Ex'ers and you will have it made ! You can do it 

elvan

Never tried it so I really don't know anything about it...it's nicotine free?  I would see what happens, not sure it's a great idea but as long as it isn't addictive, I guess it's probably okay.  

0 Kudos