cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kellybeth

I'm still doing it!

I am happy to report I am now on day 11 smoke free!! 10 days ago I wasn't sure if I would be able to say that. I was getting ready for bed last night and thought "I'm just going to have a cigarette and go to bed" Then I remembered I'm not smoking anymore. I actually forgot! I didn't smoke by the way. LOL

My cravings are getting less strong and I am able to push them aside a little easier. My husband has been to the Dr. and started on Chantix yesterday. So with him on board now I think it will be easier for me because I won't have the cigarettes in the house taunting me.

I feel so good. Almost free from the hold this addiction had over me. I am breaking out of it finally after all this time. I will not smoke today. I am becoming an ex!

Tags (1)
12 Replies

Good For You

I'm glad your husband is falling in line.  🙂

Have him read this?

/blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-in-the-first-four-months 

Jennifer-Quit

Good job - glad to hear that your husband is joining in - it can be a big help to have a quit buddy!

YoungAtHeart

ALL good news!

Nancy

So happy for you and your accomplishment. You could be a big asset to your husband now that you've got some idea of what things are like when losing an addiction. Enjoy your weekend, and don't forget to come by if you need to!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

elvan

Good for YOU!  These days are really important because every time you do something WITHOUT smoking, you prove to yourself that you CAN.  Proud of you and happy for you.

0 Kudos
Strudel

Way to go! Congrats on 11 days - you sound great! 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your 11 precious smoke free days and counting WTG.....

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Nice JOB! Keep stacking the days.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Atta girl!  Reading your happy blog is a great way to start my Saturday!  Isn't breaking free from smoking wonderful?  

Fantastic news on your husband, too!  Protect that precious quit.... it looks great on you!

Susan

0 Kudos