The EX Cafe Thu 03.02.2017

Welcome to The EX Café Thu 03.02.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
42 Replies
Mortalzeus

sunshine.png

Morning! Time to wake up to another smoke free day!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Today is Thursday so we have the usual doughnuts or donuts

Donuts-4.JPG

donutsmassive.jpg

thGSZOQEJ5.jpgand more donuts

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

24hours.png

The self-serve counter is open while I do a little "Running" around

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

The doughnuts look amazing Darren!  I'm going to help myself to black coffee-have a good run!

Rachel

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning everyone! Thank-you Mortalzeus‌ for the donuts and opening the self-serve coffee bar, I just came over from https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/75483-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment?sr=search...  I've gotta grab a large go cup of black coffee and go post the Freedom Train! I'll be back to see you, get another cup of joe and I'll put up the train link. See ya soon!  ~Terrie~

c2q

You open the door to this place this morning, you get 

Doughnut Face! 

The smell of fresh doughnuts! Now that's a good morning!

TristanNani

Mmmmmm, doughnuts!!

Can't have them though unless they are calorie free.  I'll have a half calf coffee (grrr, want the high test) with cream.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, I'm back and I think I'll set a spell and relax. Does anyone have a special coffee suggestion for me this morning? The https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/03/02/freedom-train-03022...  is on the tracks and rolling with special milestones and breakfast is served in the dining car, so she's on auto-pilot and picking up passengers, while I visit here for a few! Come on over and help celebrate!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

All doughnuts here are calorie free and fat free  That is just how we roll here! 

coffee-with-real-milk.jpg

Enjoy!

0 Kudos