cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cimstrong

My page does not show up the same as others?

Jump to solution

I have noticed that people are showing how to go to the top of the page for different icons mine does not look like anything they show and therefore I can not add a picture to my profile or tell about myself, because none of those icons exist. Not sure why. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

You're looking at the Mobile View.  If you turn your phone on the side you may see the Desktop view, depending on the size of your phone.  If you go to a computer you should see what you see on most computers.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'd be glad to help but I'm not sure how it is different. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're expecting and what you're seeing?

Cimstrong‌ is a link to your profile.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

You can edit your profile here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.now if I can figure out how to add my screenshot......

0 Kudos

Got it. New phone, thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

You're looking at the Mobile View.  If you turn your phone on the side you may see the Desktop view, depending on the size of your phone.  If you go to a computer you should see what you see on most computers.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mine does not look like this.

0 Kudos

To edit your profile see my post above: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/75623?commentID=75623#comment-75620 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Cimstrong‌ Do you have a computer to use or just your phone?  Editing your profile using your phone is possible. It's just a bit easier when you're on a computer.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos