cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JustSharon

Good Morning

I am praying it is one for you. I'm praying you have waken to a new smoke free day. How wonderful it feels. It may be a struggle for those new at this and not much so for those have been quit for sometime, but we are all on guard and need to be and so I pray. "it doable" as Marilyn H. always says, it is so rewarding that one feels like a new person, fresh, clean, more confident as each day goes on. Us addicts become as if we weren't as the days of freedom mount, we become non smokers and reap the benefits of a stronger heathier body.

Don't smoke today, you will love yourself for it. Ignore the craves, they do go away quickly if not dwelled upon. Triggers can be dealt with by taking a different direction either physically or on your mind.

Have a wonderful day

Sharon 117 DOF

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Sharon I see Jake peeking through on the picture.  Congrats to both of you on your new found freedom.  You speak the truth about the wonders of not smoking.  Who new what an amazing better life it would be.  You sound wonderful.  Have a great day!

MarilynH

You do sound wonderful my friend and fellow Exer, a super duper congratulations on your splendiforous 117 precious smoke free days and counting WTG.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Good Morning and Thank You for the inspirational moment  

Darren

0 Kudos
elvan

You have a wonderful day as well, Sharon, and thank you.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

What an inspiring blog this morning, Sharon.  I hope you are feeling a tad better!

Nancy

0 Kudos

WOO HOO!

117 for YOU!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

WTG on 117 JustSharon I am proud of you! Have a great day!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos