cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Did anyone attend the Chatzy session today?  I intended to try to take my lunch at that time but things did not work out. I was just curious how it went.

1 Solution
16 Replies

I did not make it today. I was at a funeral for a heavy smoker. Quit smoking everyone! It is not a peaceful way to go.

0 Kudos
elvan

Giulia and I went.  They are hoping for a better turnout at the evening session on the 9th.  Write down what you have issues with or any questions you have because it is sort of hard to remember when you don't have the site right in front of you,  Of course, you CAN on a conference call whereas on Chatzy, it was not possible.

0 Kudos
shashort

I missed it too. Darn wanted to be there as I don;t know much about chatzy.  I know it's not exactly new topic here but I never knew how to access it.  Maybe I will get the next topic.

0 Kudos
EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

To access the Chatzy chats, go to www.chatzy.com/EXLiveChat and then all you have to do is enter your name (you can use your first name or your EX username) and you'll be in the chat room with us!

Hope to see you at future chats

Megan, Product Lead for EX
0 Kudos
shashort

Thank you Megan I will check it out.

TerrieQuit

I totally forgot about it, thinking it was today shoot,. I am sorry to you and to me! I had input! I will try to remember the phone thing!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope you can be on the call! It's on March 9

Megan, Product Lead for EX
0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I am so sorry I will try really hard to remember about the call on the 9th! I have input!   ~Terrie~

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/events/1010-lets-talk-about-humanizing-our-ex-community-by-phone is a link to the event.  Perhaps you can set yourself a reminder in your phone?

Remember once you RSVP you can look at your events in the Calendar tab on your profile.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team