The EX Cafe Mon 02.27.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Mon 02.27.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
Violet_Quit

GM c2q, Hope you are having a great morning . i think its going to be a great day here. a little cold but it will be smoke free.... i think i would like a cup of coffee and then i'll sit in corner to read.

0 Kudos
c2q

Oh Look! Another Monday! Hope it's a good one.

Coffee-Tulips-brigitte-tohm.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Good Morning Violet Violet_Quit‌. I like that cute sweater. Smoke free and All Monday - that's the Cafe today.

I've got your cuppa right here, friend.

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Thank you c2q ...your the best : )

0 Kudos
c2q

Today is Lundi Gras, the day the Mardi Gras Rex (King) is awarded keys to the city of New Orleans.

the Lundi Gras Festival. Your parade beads are over on the display table.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I helped myself to coffee this morning and am settling in for a crazy Monday at work.  I will check back in later. Have a great day!

Rachel

0 Kudos
c2q

Morning, RachelMB‌. Great to see you this morning. Please take some strawberry pancakes with you, on the house. We have all these scrumptous strawberries today that Nestly‌ brought in yesterday. Thanks Jenn.

MarilynH

I just wanted to swing by the ex cafe to see who's hanging out this morning and wish each of you the best day possible.I'm on my third and final coffee and figuring out what to do first to get my day started.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

coffee-call.jpg

Good Morning to those at the EX Café today!  Tomorrow will be King Cake  but today I am having beignets and coffee! 

0 Kudos