cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonnie.s

Who's ready for spring?

I just placed my order for chicks   I ordered all my seeds and I'm busy thinking about my garden.  Fresh veggies and eggs!  Does it get any better?  Who else is ready and what are your plans?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
YoungAtHeart

crocus.jpg

JACKIE1-25-15

My neighbor surprised me with the flowers farmers almanac.  Waiting patiently. 

bonnie.s

Yes!  I love my flowers also.  I'm planting a knock out rose this year, I preordered one for myself and mother in law as the last 3 years we have hunted for them and everyone has been sold out.  Hope they don't disappoint.  Its gonna be nice working out in the garden this year not worried about sneaking away to light up.  My mother in law and I garden together as a bonding experience but she doesn't smoke so out of respect for her I've always tried to hide the fact that I did. 

MarilynH

My husband started the tomato seeds a couple of wks ago inside but it gets us thinking about Spring which really isn't that far off and being Ex Smokers makes each season so much nicer.

bonnie.s

it really does

JACKIE1-25-15

Some of my hyacinth have started blooming.  The really smell good. Once I see those I know spring is here.  

MarilynH

I love the smell of hyacinth, I am waiting patiently for Spring. JACKIE1-25-15

freeneasy

It felt like spring came here last week when the temp hit  70... now it's cold again. I'm ready 

Mortalzeus

I am still waiting for Winter  

attendre-platypus.gif

Maybe next year!