cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find things I looked at recently?

Jump to solution

I'M Just wondering does anyone seem to find things one time easy like....Then the next time you can't find it?  lol maybe its me but I Do seem to forget where things are. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Violet_Quit‌! You might find it helpful to bookmark things when you see them. That will make it easy to come back to them later on.

To bookmark something:

1. Click "Actions" on the original post
  2. Click "Bookmark"
    pastedImage_3.png
  3. To find your bookmarks after you've created them:  click on the magnifying glass icon (upper right and to the right of your avatar) and select Bookmarks.
    pastedImage_4.png
    (or you can find them on your profile by clicking "Bookmarks"

Hope this helps!

Megan, Product Lead for EX

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Giulia

Yes.  All the time on this site.  Though the more I do the same thing over and over again, the more it seeps into my brain and the easier it all becomes.  

MarilynH

No it's definitely not just you Violet_Quit , I read something here yesterday and for the life of me I can't remember where and I wanted to go back and check to see if anyone else besides me commented on it and of course I couldn't find it and couldn't remember any key words to do a search so next time I'll make myself a note so hopefully I will what I'm looking for.

0 Kudos

Do you remember who wrote it MarilynH‌?

0 Kudos

I don't even that awful? I'm going to start making a note if there's something that I want to possibly check into later thanks https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14-blog?sr=search&searchId=1b72a9d8-2ff...

0 Kudos
elvan

I do that ALL of the time.  I walk back and forth in my house looking for things or I try to find something on line that I am certain I can find but it turns out I forgot the name.  One of my co-workers showed me two websites today, one that belongs to his Canadian girlfriend and the other to a artist in Florida who will be showing at the same time as his girlfriend.  He said this artist is entirely self taught and her work was so remarkable that I had him repeat her name over and over and then I had to wait on someone and I forgot to write it down.  He said it should be "easy" because it is "Susan" and the last name was a common word but do you think I can remember it?  I am going to have to text him to ask because it is going to drive me crazy and that isn't far from here.

John and Jennifer have helped me figure out how to find a few things and Mark is always helping here. Sometimes it just takes a certain way of saying it and sometimes I think I just have to be in the correct state of mind to hear the answer. So like all relationships it's give and take. The new update button on the home page has been really helpful. I still haven't caught on to the difference between conversation and blog. And I can't find stuff a second time if I can't remember where I was the first time. I also still use the inbox to get around a lot. I'll follow somebody else into where I want to go! Like follow the leader! LOL!

shashort

Oh yes Violet, I am more lost in here than found.  I sure hope I start finding my way around here soon.

Always lost, sometimes found! It does get a bit easier with repetition as Giulia mentioned above!   ~Terrie~

freeneasy

I once was found but now I'm lost (;