cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Call me crazy

I only have one profile on this site.  I am not Violet_Quit‌.  Her name is Violet.  I have never posted under anyone else's name or profile.  As far as I know, you cannot do that on here.  Is anyone else having this problem on here?

0 Kudos
35 Replies

Whoa! There's only one Lori I know! You can't be replaced or duplicated!

0 Kudos

well, thank you Thomas.  Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem.  I had another account as 123lorib or something, can't even remember, but that was the only one and that was for beta testing and that was deleted.  I have enough trouble getting around with only one profile let alone getting around trying to navigate with another profile.

0 Kudos

Did Violet's updates start coming to you?

0 Kudos

no

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

What are you talking about?

0 Kudos

I don't understand

0 Kudos

some people think I'm using shadow accounts or using two profiles.  Is that even possible, Mark‌?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure it's possible. Anyone can have multiple email addresses and then multiple accounts. We don't recommend it.  Our site guidelines state that sock puppet accounts are not allowed.  We will disable second accounts if we find out you have multiple. 

Do people have multiple accounts in the site? Yes possibly. 

Do you have a second account?  Yes, you did but it was disabled/deactivated per your request.  

Is someone getting accused of having a second account?  If you want to send me a Direct Message if there is something you want to share privately, please do so. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

YOU ARE CRAZY!

0 Kudos