cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

I'm Home!!

Hi and hello it's me again. Oh my goodness I am finally home sweet home. Oh what a wonderful and great feeling it is. I got home last night around 8:30 pm.  I think they forgot how to discharge me lol. Gee whiz I was only supposed to stay 5-7 days and my goodness they held me hostage for 33 days.  I was so anxious to get home I kept asking him if can he drive faster (I usually have to ask him to slow down but not last night lmao) instead I kept asking if we are there yet lol.  It was great when I finally walked in my house and seen my precious sweet fur babies and I was so happy to see them as much as they were happy to see me,  From this point the dogs won't let me out of their sites.  Oh my goodness me and the bed snuggled until 3 this afternoon and apparently the dogs snuggled with me as I heard my husband asking the dogs why they were in bed with me.  They are not normally aloud to sleep in our bed and usually cannot climb in our bed as some how they figured it out. It was funny and sure made my sad heart happy today.  Although, I did have a thought go through my brain about how I wanted a cigarette but thats was all it was a memory.  Today has been 287 smoke free and no way I will give in to the nico dude. Slowly but surely getting close to 1 year,  Thank you all for all your love and support. Big hugs to all of you.

35 Replies
Giulia

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!   I can just picture you there in bed surrounded by bundles of love!  33 days.  Wow.  I'll bet you made lots of new friends at the hospital!  Thirty-three days.  That's like.... oh....  (head in hands shaking it back and forth.)  I hope you're DONE now!  And just healing time.  

NicoDude hasn't got a chance against you!    So happy you're home!

Image result for number 287 pics

0 Kudos
shashort

Awg and ugh unfortunately Giulia they are not done with me but on the bright side I do have 2 months healing time and good behaviour time off  YAY! Yeah did make a lot of friends and a couple nurses who don't like me. Haha that is alright though,  Will say the type of surgery I had was rare and lots of people and students coming to my room. Next is the actual reconstruction of the thumb.  

0 Kudos
shashort

You are so right Nico demon dude doesnt have no chance because I am not allowing him to edge his way in NO WAY!!   NEWBIES DON'T GIVE HIM NO OPEN DOORS THEN THEY CAN'T GET YOU. Keep that commitment you took in the beginning an you can not go wrong.  Stay Nope and remember the commitment you made. no one can take it away.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I am so happy to see you back!  This place is just not the same without you!

shashort

Thank you Jennifer. I am glad to be home. I sure missed everyone.

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

WELCOME HOME i'm glad your home!! 287 days smoke free wtg!!! You go girl.

Mortalzeus

woohoo-1.gif

And Congrats on 287 DOF

shashort

Love Minnie.nThankyou Mortalzeus

0 Kudos
c2q

Great new Sharon! Very glad you have made it home. Congrats on 287 days smoke-free!

0 Kudos