cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Choosing your State of Mind

In your quiet moments, what do you think about? How far you've come, or how far you have to go? Your strengths, or your weaknesses? The best that might happen, or the worse that might come to be?

In your quiet moments, do pay attention to your thoughts. Because maybe, just maybe,the only thing that needs to shift in order for you to experience more happiness, more love, and more vitality, is your way of thinking.

I choose Quititude! I will embrace my quit journey today, to enjoy the FREEDOM of time, energy, focus, and money that I have gained, and Thank God for the Breath of Life!

"As long as my breath is in me,

and the spirit of God is in my nostrils," Job 27:3

Tags (1)
9 Replies
elvan

Lovely, Thomas and a good reminder, one I needed.  My quiet times are usually spent worrying rather than being grateful for how far I have come.  I am going to work on that.

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good Morning Thomas, how beautifully put! I agree with Ellen, my quiet times, if I should have one, is filled more with worry than anything else. I too need to learn to spend more time with my savior  during those times. I just love your Quititude, it's really contagious!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Thomas....your posts always make my dyad make me smile! Love the way you are always reaching out to be supportive. Your awesome!

Have a great day!!!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Amen!  My quiet moments are filled with Hope!

Daniela2016

Thank you Thomas, we might naturally rather worry than be grateful for what we have; I know I have to make a conscious effort to think about being grateful, then to make myself feel the feeling of gratitude.

Thank you for the reminder, we got our homework for the day.

tjanddj

Most of the time my quiet times are filled with hope sometimes so much so that I want to fast forward to see the end result and then I have to calm my heart down and remember one step at a time will lead to the next and if I hurry to fast down the road I may miss something and I need to just enjoy the journey.  Like Thomas says Embrace you Quit Journey and enjoy the Freedom - yes for me I am going to enjoy it! 

elvan

My quiet times will be filled with hope and prayers for you and Matthew.  I will gladly fill my time with that hope and prayers.  

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Thank you Ellen. Love you.

0 Kudos
elvan

Love you too.

0 Kudos