cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Violet_Quit

DID U KNOW

That 1 puff on a cig will put a stop to your Quit....NOT WORTH IT..........         We can do this without cigs.... NOPE

10 Replies
Violet_Quit

Working together we can do this....We will do Breathing in and out before we even think of taking a puff on a dirty old cig...like i said no way no how.... Smoke free yep we can do this one day at a time...

Violet_Quit

WE GOT THIS RIGHT....NO MORE SMOKING EVER!!!

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Give me a Yes were with you

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

lol i just saw its 4:47am guess everyone sleeping yet

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Just incase you didn't know......NOPE=NOT ONE PUFF EVER

0 Kudos
elvan

NOPE has been my mantra since I began this journey and it has pulled me through some pretty rough times.  I had never heard it until I came here...there were other helpful sayings, "The only way out is through," "One step at a time will get you to where you want to be," "Keep them away from your face," "One day at a time," "There are no shortcuts."  Hope YOU are sleeping NOW since you were up so incredibly early.

YoungAtHeart

Sorry to have left you to talk to yourself - but have to say you did an excellent job of it!

Violet_Quit

good morning, the sun is shining so bright here...i hope you have a good day! and  i did alot of reading and a typeing last night are should i say early morning. lol 

0 Kudos
Giulia

I see you had a nice chat with yourself in the wee hours.  lol  Nope and NADO (Never Another Day One).

0 Kudos