cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Come Join Us!

We're bringing the COPD Group out of the ashes! So if you have been diagnosed with COPD, have a Family member or Friend with COPD or just want to know go to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/copd?sr=search&searchId=aff70735-0978-4e09-b35d-33188bc1cd...‌ and follow us. I just sent Mark‌ 69 articles I've written over the Years that he says he will transfer to that location. There's actually more but the website won't let me get to it! Maybe after I transfer these I can get back in there and transfer the rest. Anybody following can write a conversation or ask a question there. So hop in and find support for COPD! 20% of us have been diagnosed and another 20% or more will have it sometime in their lifetime and they just don't know it yet!

If you are breathless (at any age) or have a smokers' cough tell your Dr. that you want a Spirometry Test! I actually believe that anybody who has smoked more than 100 Sickerettes in your lifetime (and who of us haven't?) should get the test. You're not too young - some folks in their 20s have COPD - and you're not too old - shortness of breath is not normal in older folks! 

We hope to see you soon!

7 Replies
MarilynH

This is great that you are doing this Thomas, I still get winded fairly easy especially from climbing up and down the basement stairs and I only have mild copd, Mason asked me the other day why I was breathing funny he caught me off guard because I didn't even notice that I was breathing heavy until he mentioned it l am so thankful to have over 2 and a half yrs quit, thanks thomas3

0 Kudos

WOW! Who knew there was more than one Thomas? That's not me! LOL! Well, maybe it will peak his interest!

MarilynH

Oops, I didn't realize that wasn't you Wow! Thomas3.20.2010 

0 Kudos

Guess what? There are 20 different Thomas' - WOW!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Wow! 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, Thomas, I am very grateful that you are here and so committed to helping others! You are doing a gr3at job with this group, I love all the posts! Thank you so much!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos

Thank You, Terrie! I'd love to see posts by you and all members of our group!

0 Kudos