cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Love Yourself Chapter 2

This is our new spot as the other got way too long.   That is kind of a good thing though....people finding a spot to get the support they need and share with the rest of us how they are working on building that love.   

So, let's keep the ball rolling and join in this.

Love you.....Love myself!

Tags (1)
731 Replies
elvan

Stop the negative self talk and treat yourself with the same patience and tenderness that you treat others with...I have to remind myself of that over and over again.  I have a tendency to be super critical and I am NOT a bad person, I am actually a very loving, generous, and supportive person.  I would want to be my friend!

Lauralives

Thanks Ellen.  I do that sometimes too but like you, I am getting better at loving myself and quitting smoking is a wonderful way to show ourselves love!!  Laura

elvan

It's a very big step.  I am really proud of myself as I continue to grow.  I have years and years of negative self talk to work through.  It's one day at a time.

elvan

Lauralives‌ I would say that quitting smoking is one of the BEST ways to show self love.  I never thought of it that way, thank you for that!

So HAPPY TO FIND THIS NEW THREAD..... NOT LOVING ONESELF AND TAKING CARE OF EVERYONE ELSE TO THE POINT OF TAKING OURSELVES DOWN....HAS DEFINITELY BEEN AND STILL IS A LIFETIME ISSUE FOR ME.   I can sure see, day by day, how I became a Nicotine Addict.....I am finding some of the emotions with this journey are very difficult to process,then decide what to do with them???

keda

*****************************************************************************************************

so much flying around in my head I can't even process it...can someone guide me to

how to load pics or graphics on this site?????????? 

MarilynH

I'm not very good at explaining things so PRAIRIEROSELADY , so I'll do a @ to a couple of the members that can help you maneuver around and explain an easy way to take pics. Jennifer-Quit ,  Giulia ,I'm really glad that you're here stay close because we're all here to help you through any rough patches that you may come upon and please read everything you can about quitting smoking and remaining quit because there's a wealth of information here to help strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb and start living a life of Freedom, you can and will be successful one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time but you must believe it and stick with N.O.P.E and vigilance. 

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Videos? like say from  You Tube?  Please

0 Kudos
Giulia

Can we post videos on our blogs (our own from EX5)? 

"Currently embedding videos in personal blogs isn't possible. It has to be a blog published in a location other than your personal blog container."

To put a video up from youtube  select EMBED A VIDEO

To upload a video from your own computer or phone you would click on Upload a Video instead.  

Be sure to click INSERT VIDEO (Bottom Left) after the video is loaded.