cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elvan

My inbox does not seem to be responding...

Jump to solution

I have commented on a couple of posts and answered a direct message, everything still registers as unread.  I have the same number of unread things in my inbox now that I did when I started.  I am not sure if there is a glitch on the site or in my laptop.  I have stuff to do so will try to check back later.

If I ask not to follow something that I had commented on, is there a reason that I still get updates every time someone else comments?  That's another reason my inbox is filling up constantly.

I restarted and cleared my cache but I don't know what else I can do.  Any advice would be appreciated, Jennifer-Quit‌, crazymama_Lori‌, Giulia, I can't get my @Mark to fill in or respond.  

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're looking into this.  Thanks for everyone's patience.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 Replies

I am having issues with mine also.  I can not mark all read. It does not accept, all read.   I have actually to open notification to mark read.  Still does not work on every attempt.  Hope it clears up.  No time to open every notification.  Oh well I am not smoking over it. 

0 Kudos

first of all, double click on the item that you are receiving a notification of or appearing in your "inbox".  does it look like this?

pastedImage_1.png

Is the following in checked?  If so, uncheck.  

If you have under Your Preferences, yes for receive notifications when there is activity (that is when someone likes your comment or mentions (@) you. do you have this set up:

pastedImage_2.png

You can uncheck everything and not receive anything.  I prefer the daily summary rather than ALL ACTIVITY.  I think that is what is showing up in your preferences.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

There is a problem. I am quite familiar with how to use notifications.  Something is wrong. Mark

Pops

elvan

I am having the same trouble Ellen.  The problem started around 8-8:15 this morning.  I sent Mark a direct message, and have yet to hear back from him.  I suspect he is most likely getting flooded with inquiries and will most likely post a blog about it later.

Pops

I am also having trouble with "notification center" inbox. It was going on for me since last night!

It is not updating notification.  

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Hi all-

I have the same problem and sent Mark a message.  I will let everyone know when I hear back. 

Rachel

0 Kudos
Giulia

Ditto.  I noticed it last night around 2 am.  Thought it was just my computer or that I needed to refresh my cache.

0 Kudos