cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TerrieQuit

I'm Still Here!

First,

Let me tell you all how wonderful I think/know you all are! Thanks for all of your support! I appreciate you all!

Second, 

Please know that I did not mean to cause all of the upset that I did! This was not an isolated incident, it has been going on for awhile. (since we moved) My posts getting changed and moved in combination with me having a hard time understanding what is going on! The move was hard on many of us, older and maybe a little set in our ways (well, I should only speak for myself). I have tried as hard as possible to understand. Somethings are thought to be a burden to me are not! I have enjoyed posting a daily promise daily and now, to my understanding, you may find them incorporated into the daily pledge and not in a daily blog. This took away some of my purpose and I was angry and crying! So, I acted out! I am so sorry!

Third,

I am staying and will do my best to get with the program! The only reason I was so worried about those daily promises, not only did they give me purpose, many of you liked them and asked me to blog them daily and not keep them hidden in the pledge, like it used to be, where no one ever read them!

I Love you all! and again, Thank-you for all of your effort in getting me to stay, IT WORKED!  ~Terrie~

Stay Strong and Don't Quit on your Quit!

5 Replies
MarilynH

A very good morning to you sweet Terrie I am so very happy to see you.

RachelMB

I'm happy to see you here Terrie.  Remember you have the support of your family here.  We will get through this together my sweet friend! xoxoxo

Rachel

elvan

We are ALL so happy that you are here, you are a very important part of this community and we NEED you!

maryfreecig

Yeah, Terrie! I'm getting used to the new place, too. Sorry to here of recent  frustrations....hope they are history. Definately enjoyed the daily reminders---whittling down what one ought to pay attention to....cuz I sure can get in a spin. 

TerrieQuit

I will link one in my pledge daily, that's all I am allowed to do! I think one needs to be following the daily pledge group in order to see it. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge?sr=search&searchId=59788d8e-519d-45ee-909f-4a...‌ or https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe...‌. I am not sure which one, at this point

0 Kudos