Mandolinrain

Deep Breath Everyone

Discussion created by Mandolinrain on Feb 20, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2017 by kristen-9.7.15

Things are not always said...heard...meant....typed...the way it was supposed to sound. Words, stories, verses, paragraphs...etc...etc...sometimes are taken totally out of context. Sometimes by one party...sometimes by both .

It can be very frustrating. I have seen some pretty bad things happy on this site a few years ago and it kept me away for along time. It was upsetting. My quit was much more important....so I stayed away for a long time to do what I had to do to protect my quit, just as my elders in here taught me. I feel comfortable now with a stronger quit to return now and hopefully help others. I'm as vulnerable as the next person. I know I'm only one puff away and I'll be right back where I used to be....so I need this site as much as any newbie because I NEVER want to smoke again. EVER!

I will be praying that Mark and Terrie work through this and Terrie will return. But on the same token...if she is as upset as what I understand, and she needs to step away from this site for awhile, to protect her quit....then I truly understand.

That being said, from what I know of Mark and this site, he has done a wonderful job. Terrie has gone above and beyond to help this site and all of us on it. I think they are BOTH very good people that I am praying for them both that this situation is be resolved soon and peacefully.  Terrie is a smart woman, she knows her limits. We need to allow her to set them as she sees fit....to protect her quit.

i am sure I speak for many of you when I say, Terrie...you are very much appreciated on this site , we love you and we want you back when YOU are up to it. 

And thats all I got to say about that

hugs-prayers and N.O.P.E.     ~ Missy

Outcomes