cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Deep Breath Everyone

Things are not always said...heard...meant....typed...the way it was supposed to sound. Words, stories, verses, paragraphs...etc...etc...sometimes are taken totally out of context. Sometimes by one party...sometimes by both .

It can be very frustrating. I have seen some pretty bad things happy on this site a few years ago and it kept me away for along time. It was upsetting. My quit was much more important....so I stayed away for a long time to do what I had to do to protect my quit, just as my elders in here taught me. I feel comfortable now with a stronger quit to return now and hopefully help others. I'm as vulnerable as the next person. I know I'm only one puff away and I'll be right back where I used to be....so I need this site as much as any newbie because I NEVER want to smoke again. EVER!

I will be praying that Mark and Terrie work through this and Terrie will return. But on the same token...if she is as upset as what I understand, and she needs to step away from this site for awhile, to protect her quit....then I truly understand.

That being said, from what I know of Mark and this site, he has done a wonderful job. Terrie has gone above and beyond to help this site and all of us on it. I think they are BOTH very good people that I am praying for them both that this situation is be resolved soon and peacefully.  Terrie is a smart woman, she knows her limits. We need to allow her to set them as she sees fit....to protect her quit.

i am sure I speak for many of you when I say, Terrie...you are very much appreciated on this site , we love you and we want you back when YOU are up to it. 

And thats all I got to say about that

hugs-prayers and N.O.P.E.     ~ Missy

0 Kudos
3 Replies
elvan

Thank, Missy.  I think all we want is resolution and certainly to help Terrie protect her quit.  

MarilynH

Yes thank Missy, the most important thing in all of this is for Terrie to protect her quit and to continue to stack up more days and Lord willing she'll return to us her Ex family....

Ditto

0 Kudos