cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Another hurdle down

Hi everyone, it’s me again!  I am here with another successful surgery completed at least that is what the Doctors say.  They detached my left hand from my belly. SO YAY!  I AM SO HAPPY MY HAND IS FREE AND I CAN MOVE IT.  For the most part they seem pleased how well the graph turned out.  They are watching one corner that looks a little purple.  The doctor say I am getting close to going home, hmmm would be nice to go home tomorrow.  I so miss my fur babies and my bed, alright my hubby and daughter too.   The sad part was when I seen my hand for the first time was really hard. I know I will adjust.  Trying to get in here more and especially getting home will help make me feel better.  Thank you all for sticking with me and showing all your love and support through all this crazy madness of my accident and long hospital stay.  I have missed all of you.  Hopefully be back soon.  Hugs to all of you. 

17 Replies
Strudel

Sharon - It is wonderful to hear from you! I can't imagine what you have been through! My prayers and good thoughts will continue! Please, take care and keep us posted. I sure hope you can go home very soon! (As I have said before - you are amazing!) 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I Ditto what Kathy says about me, it really is great to see you, here's a gentle cyber hug my friend and fellow Exer. ♡

0 Kudos
elvan

We have so missed you and you have been in the thoughts and prayers of so many people.  I will not pretend to be able to be able to imagine what you have gone through and continue to go through.  Please know that my love and prayers are with you and I am SO GRATEFUL to hear from you.  I like that bed and fur babies comment...hahaha.  Now, THAT, I can relate to.

Big hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You inspire me to be better.....in little ways every day....Thank you for inspiring me!  Prayers for you and yours are continuing daily.  Cannot wait until you are back here daily...you have so much to offer----an elder before your time!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Ditto what Jennifer said, you are such an amazing person and you inspire us all. So glad your on the road to recovery, you have been missed! Hugs

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Sharon Welcome back hope for the best for you, my prayers are with you hope your all better soon....miss you.

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

my name is VIOLET

Hey there girl. Glad the surgeries are going well

0 Kudos
vanlil

Happy you are happier, girl friend.

Lillian

0 Kudos