cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

furnarir

TBX free

Does anyone have experience with TBX free?  I ordered it and found out after I got it that the warning says do not use if you are taking anti-depressants.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Pretty simple - it probably has anti-depressant properties, so if you are already taking them, you can OD on it.

Don't do it!

Maybe talk to your doctor instead?

Nancy

0 Kudos

Someone asked about this 2 weeks ago. I have no answer for you.

You can do a search with the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner

0 Kudos
furnarir

Thanks for your reply.  There is nothing on the net about it.  I think I have googled in every way possible.  Even the 1-800 number they give does not work.  Bad sign.

0 Kudos

I'm sending you a message to your inbox

0 Kudos

there are 134 reviews there and if you have an account you can ask your question and they will email those people and see if they can answer your question.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I saw ta post on it several weeks ago.  I thought was a scam. Mark said that it had been checked out and was supposedly okay.  Oh well.  We have to be aware there is no miracle cure for quit smoking.  There are NRT's but they take work and a commitment not to smoke also.  NOPE reigns.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes there was a post on it recently. Has anyone tried t b x free to quit?‌  

And there have been a couple others in the past https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/search.jspa?q=tbx  as well to check out.  Not sure if they'll help but you can see what others have talked about concerning the product.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

there's only been three people on here since I've joined a year ago.  The most recent besides yours is the one Mark mentioned.  I've tried to message this person to see how their quit is going and they haven't responded back.  There was also Has anyone tried TBX.  I've not seen any response back from this person at all.  The last one was /blogs/eylensc-blog/2016/01/26/20-days-and-up-and-down-gaining-weight-yikes-anyone-heard-of-tbxfree I don't know if she ever ordered it or tried it.  I also tried to google it for you and couldn't find anything about the reason why you can't take it with an antidepressant.  What I have found is that people who look for products or pills that promise they will take all the nasty symptoms away while quitting are mistaken.  No matter what you take, use, whatever, you're still going to have the cravings, the thoughts, the impulse.  You have a nicotine dependence problem.  You want, you need, you gotta have, you depend on nicotine to get you through the day.  Here's a good article:  Why Is It So Hard to Quit Smoking? | Quitter's Circle.  Here's another one that I found interesting as well:  Why is it so hard to quit? It's difficult for the first few weeks but it doesn't hang around forever.  The first few weeks to a month is the physical symptoms.  The next is all a mind game.  and I mean that literally Quitting Smoking Gets Easier. Truly it Does!   I've got a video that I've posted on my profile that is from a canadian rehab center that is pretty good and it's only about 12 minutes.  if you have time, give it a watch:  Quitting Smoking is a Journey - YouTube 

0 Kudos

I wrote the company.

Here is their response.

Hello,
We recommend you ask your physician if this product is okay for you to use.
Kind regards,
Jessica

If you have any other questions you may reply to this email or call our customer support number below.

Our hours are Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM PST.

Sincerely,

Customer  Support
0 Kudos