The EX Cafe Wed 02.22.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Wed 02.22.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
53 Replies
susan_m

Good morning!  Who's ready for coffee today?

Nestly

Good morning! I'll have something strong and sweet please. Monster woke up early excited that the tooth fairy came to see her.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Nestly‌!   Ahhhh, the Tooth Fairy!  How I remember those days!  My husband and I have FIVE monsters; by the time we got to the fourth and fifth, the Tooth Fairy was really bad about "forgetting" to come.  We finally got smart and set alarms on our phones.

Strong and sweet..... got you covered:

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

I will take a cup of black coffee when you get a chance please.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Rachel

Guess what today is-

camel.jpg

susan_m

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!  

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Here you go, Rach!  Good morning!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

susan_m‌-thank you for the coffee.  I will check back in a little later.  Busy work day today.   Thanks for getting the café up and going.

susan_m

The cafe' is going to self-serve mode for a while, but I made sandwiches for any of you who stop by on your way to work this morning..... Who wouldn't want to have lunch in a brown bag with these beauties?

Speaking of work.....

I'll be in and out today, so please help yourselves, help each other, and no matter what, don't smoke!

Peace and Love!

0 Kudos
Nestly

Ah better! Thank you! This monster lost one last week too and the tooth fairy searched and searched but couldn't find the tooth under her pillow.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning all! Thought I'd stop in for a cup of coffee, hot, black, strong and a little conversation! Hope you all have a great day! Don't forget to pledge! @https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... @Daily Pledge   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos