cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pao777

New format

Where is the new format. When I go to "Love Yourself" group I see old posts. Thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Daniela2016

Good morning Pao,

There are 1013 posts in that group, you need to go to the last page (you can see the arrows in the upper right corner when you access the group).

However the last post I see is from May of 2016, and it might be correct, I can't confirm since I am not posting in this group.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Marilyn.H.July.14.14.-blog?sr=search&searchId=f96c25d1-fa3f...‌ (for whatever reason your name does not come up, just your blog, hoping you will get notified anyways), could you please confirm May 2016 is the most current post in the group?

Thanks

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/3533-love-yourself   It is sub-group of Positive Affirmations and Support.

0 Kudos
Giulia

It's a little odd.  When I click on the link that youngatheart gave above, it takes me to the blog.  If I scroll down and click on the far right red arrow 

it takes me to the supposed end of the comments on page 41.  And that last comment appears as May 15th.

However if I click on  Latest Reply, it takes me to Page 80 and I see your response Pao.  Perhaps Mark‌ can illuminate.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes there is something odd happening with the pagination of posts that were moved.  If you click the latest reply link at the top of the post you'll be taken to the real last comment of the post. If however you click the last page of the pagination as shown in Giulia‌'s image it will take you to the last page but it might not be the last comment in the site.  The other thing that needs to be taken into consideration is that with threaded discussions the comments are added relative to the person you are responding to so if you respond to something on page three the comment will be put on page three and not the last page. If however you change your preferences to "Flat" also known as chronological, it will put your comment at the end with a link to the comment you are responding to whether you are responding to another comment or the original post.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

go to Positive Affirmations and Support.  the first link you see there is Love Yourself, click on that and that will take you to where you want to go, the posts are all screwed up on there.  I know there's been people posting since May 2016.  Thomas3.20.2010‌, perhaps you can shed some light?

Mark‌ answered what I know. Under the Title Love Yourself you will see latest reply in blue letters. Click on that and it will take you to Today's comments. That's how I get there.

Pao777

I don't see blue letters under the red topic. I'm going to try another browser!

0 Kudos
Pao777

Thank you so much Thomas. I cannot thank you enough!

0 Kudos
Pao777

OK! Firefox browser worked. This is the link I used https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/73852-re-new-format#comment-73852 

then I saved as a bookmark. I was going to the old website - not as colorful as this new one.

Paula

0 Kudos