cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

New Members

I have updated the new member/quitters list and I am attaching a link.  This is a list of newbies since the beginning of the year that have posted a blog/discussion/question.  It really seems like an unusually large amount - and that is a wonderful thing!  If you have a minute, reach out to some of them - make them feel welcome here!

I have been a bit under the weather the last several days, and today I finally started to feel human again.  I missed a couple of days work - first time in 13 years working for this company that I called in sick.  I slept almost continually..oh

well, enough of my complaining, I think I am going to make it. 

Also, my laptop died...So I had to get a new one and I am trying my best to adjust to Windows 10...But other than that I am liking it.  So more sticky keys - lol

I have done my best to go back and add in the new folks, but please let me know of any corrections that need to be made.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1139-new-members-list

5 Replies
Strudel

This is wonderful Jennifer! Thanks! Hope you feel 100% soon - don't overdo things! 

0 Kudos

Feel Better!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Very nice of you to do this for the community!  Thank you for doing it!

I hope you  get to feeling better soon

0 Kudos
KMC56

This should prove to be beneficial Jennifer.   Rest and return to good health.  I had water ever was going around a couple of weeks ago...lasted a freaking week!  

0 Kudos
sparky26

Feel better Jennifer. 

0 Kudos