Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
c2q

Happy Monday, EXers.

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Pati! 

I see you are up early this Presidents' day.  I have been asked to herd some more cats today, so I am here waiting on them to show up @ the front parking lot this morning.  I am trying my new tablet out from my car for the first time.  Actually seems to be working pretty well.  I am using the "hotspot" feature on my cell (unlimited data now) and the connection is great.  Typing while resting on my steering wheel is awkward, but I will adjust....Give me a shout if you need help this morning...I should be around most of the morning.  Not sure how long my battery will last though.  I need to go to the store and see if anyone sells a car adapter for my tablet.  

The bike ride yesterday was awesome!  I hope to get some more in soon.  The weather man this morning pretty much declared winter as over, with the exception of a fluke storm coming down from the arctic from time to time....woo hoo!!! Good riding winter.

Pops

c2q

I see you sitting there, Pops‌ LOL, balancing your tablet computer on your steering wheel, sitting in the parking lot. I hope you have one more free hand - here's a grande for you, to go.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning my fabulous family-

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I had a blast with my parents.   c2q‌-can I get a cup of black coffee when you get a chance please?  Have a great day everyone!

Rachel

0 Kudos
c2q

Maybe a little bite to go with your coffee?

BakeryCase.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Rachel. Here's that black coffee. Glad to hear you had a good time this weekend.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

c2q‌-thank you for the coffee and I will definitely help myself to breakfast.   The food is always amazing here.

Good Morning!

I'm on my way to work so not much time!

Happy Presidents' Day!!!!

I just want to drop a line for those with COPD. I am trying to resurrect this group so anybody who has COPD or a Family Member with COPD can follow and share. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/copd?sr=search&searchId=d8846274-5435-46e7-be9e-75ca87cd50...‌ I hope to see many of you there!

Pati, can I get a black coffee to go - Super Sized, Please?

c2q

You bet Thomas3.20.2010‌!

Thank you for the link above to the COPD group!

Many people could really use more information about this, and you are the warrior who fights for this cause. Thanks.