susan_m

The Ex Café Sun 02.19.2017

Welcome to The EX Café   Sun 02.19.2017ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
28 Replies
susan_m

Good morning and happy Sunday!!  Someone mentioned quiche this week, so I thought I'd make a few to get the morning started.  I have a crustless version in the oven for those of us who are watching our carbs. 

QUICHE_9166.jpgQUICHE_9168.jpg

Who's ready for coffee?

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Susan. The Cafe looks great this morning. I'm just going to hang out on the sun deck with a cuppa and a slice of that quiche! Yum.

0 Kudos

Lovin' that quiche.  I'll have a large cup of coffee and sit and enjoy the morning while listening to The Firm - Satisfaction Guaranteed (1985) - YouTube on my iPod

0 Kudos
susan_m

I love the firm!  

Almond_Macaroon_Coffee.jpg

Here you go, Lori. Enjoy!!  

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning crew!!! Place looks great Susan....I see Lori & Pati out on the deck hogging the quiche....I think I will go join in on the fun....

So hey, did you get any riding in? Or did you spend the whole day shopping for RVs?  The weather got up to 73 yesterday, but I had to work....It is going to get up to 65 today, and I have "every intention" of putting my knees in the breeze for the day today.  I just let Sebastian out for a walk, and now I am having some morning joe & and quiche' & I am out of here!!!  Come sit with us when you get a moment....

0 Kudos
susan_m

Pops, I'm happy to sit with you. We are riding today, and are meeting our friends to head out  later this morning. We'll see how many bikes we end up with; last count was 9. People are so ready to enjoy this perfect riding weather!  This will ve my first "big" ride with friends as a non-smoker. I love it!!!!

How about you?  Did you get a ride in after work?

0 Kudos
Pops

No, I got distracted, and knew that I was out all day today, so I just chilled all evening.  The balcony "PappaSan" chair with Sebastian was nice though....He really likes it now that he doesn't have to worry about me burning him from a cigarette anymore....So liberating not being tethered to that crap any longer....geez louise!  I am so very much comfortable with declaring that I will "NEVER" smoke again.  I used to always have reservations in the back of my head thinking, "well, I can always smoke just one if I really want one badly enough..."  Now, I "know" that simply is NOT going to happen again.  Finished, done...it's over with....so gone...so gone!!!

Pops

That's my sentiment on todays'  plans....

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning all! I'm starting off a little slow today. Maybe I'll sip on some coffee and peruse a newspaper for a bit while my brain takes its sweet time getting to full speed. I'll be out front if anyone needs me.

0 Kudos
susan_m

And a great sentiment it is!!!  

Keep the shiny side up,  Pops!

0 Kudos