cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning to all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  How is everybody doing this fine morning?  The temperature is to get up to the 60's today and tomorrow!!!!!  Soon it will be Spring!!!!!  I'm ready for it.

If you are struggling stay with it!!!!!  The rewards of quitting smoking are many.  There isn't any good reason to smoke.  Smoking is nothing but a bunch of lies.  Stay close.  You can do it!!!!!$

N. O. P. E.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mortalzeus

Morning Mike and Happy Saturday!  Spring? I am still waiting for a hint of Winter   82 today and the rest of the week.

Staying Strong!

Darren

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Mike,

I am up early this Saturday morning.  I have to work again this weekend.  They are expecting me in by 6:30 this morning, so I am up having my git up & go,,,How is the healing process going for you this week?  I haven't heard much about it, so I am hoping for the best 4 u.  Enjoy your nice weather today.  If work wraps up early enough, then I think I might just go for a nice bike ride later.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Mike!  Beautiful weather here this weekend, too. I have spring fever!

The nice weather will be great for you to get out and work on some tai chi!

Have a blessed weekend. 

Susan 

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Are you still wired shut?  If so I hope you are getting enough nutrition.  So sorry that happened and praying for your complete recovery.  God bless you, Mike.

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, have a wonderful weekend off!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike. Happy Day to you!

0 Kudos