cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops

Gobal Reach?

Jump to solution

So what is this box in the bottom right corner of the blog titled global reach...?  It has a couple of different values, I believe one is impact, and the other is sentiment???? I'm not really sure.  They both have numerical values, and the values seem to change after each view, or reply...I'm not really sure.  Anyway, where is that data going, and for what purpose does it serve?  Does this mean that our blogs are being published somewhere other than this platform?  curious....Pops

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: What are: Points, Global Reach, Impact and Sentiment??   Will partially answer your question.

This information is only available to me and to the author of the content.  It gives you a sense of how many people your post is reaching.  What impact it seems to have on the community and the overall sentiment on the topic. It gives us a sense of what is what in the community. It's automatically happening and it helps The EX Team monitor the health of the community. We're busy with other things at the moment so I'm not paying very close attention to it currently.  In the future it may help us to make decisions.  As a member of the community you may be curious about it and want to know about the content you're posting.  This is a way to find out.  It's automated so it's not going to be perfect.  Additionally, we just moved so I would expect it to become more accurate over time.

The content you post here is not published other places. In the future there may be content from the EX Community appearing on the other side of our site (www.becomeanex.org).

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: What are: Points, Global Reach, Impact and Sentiment??   Will partially answer your question.

This information is only available to me and to the author of the content.  It gives you a sense of how many people your post is reaching.  What impact it seems to have on the community and the overall sentiment on the topic. It gives us a sense of what is what in the community. It's automatically happening and it helps The EX Team monitor the health of the community. We're busy with other things at the moment so I'm not paying very close attention to it currently.  In the future it may help us to make decisions.  As a member of the community you may be curious about it and want to know about the content you're posting.  This is a way to find out.  It's automated so it's not going to be perfect.  Additionally, we just moved so I would expect it to become more accurate over time.

The content you post here is not published other places. In the future there may be content from the EX Community appearing on the other side of our site (www.becomeanex.org).

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Good to know. I wondered also.

0 Kudos