101 Replies
Mortalzeus

open.jpg

Good Morning Everyone!  Let's navigate the day smoke free  

Darren

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

FieldsBistro_coffeeStation.png

The self serve bar is open too.  I need to "RUN" an errand but will be back and ready to serve all in a bit

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

thGSZOQEJ5.jpg

thK2AR7DV5.jpg

The donuts are "HOT" so be careful!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Darren.....thanks for setting up the bar!!! Hope you had a good run.  

I'll be in the corner reading and catching up on what's happening in EX land.  

Let me know if I can help!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning friends!

When I came in and saw the do it yourself concept...I got to thinking about a bit of motivation I was given awhile back, and thought that I would share it with you.  This bit of reality shoved @ me came at a time in my life...when I was constantly feeling sorry for myself and anxious for a big miracle to happen...trouble was, I wasn't doing anything to help the miracle materialize....

can you relate?  By the way, I would love to have a coffee, so I think I will just go over there and get it myself...thank you very much.  Enjoy your day....

Pops

susan_m

Pops, I could not agree with the sentiment you shared more!!!  Isn't it wonderful that we all got up and changed our lives by quitting smoking?  

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

Pops‌-loved the quote and our ride yesterday! Thanks much!

I am quite sore this morning from a spin class I did yesterday with my Dad.  Holy cow was that a good workout.   

I hope you all have a fabulous day.  I'm busy with work meetings most of the day so I will check back in this afternoon. You guys are awesome!  I love coming here to "see" you!

Rachel

Pops

Have a great day yourself RachelMB

That look familiar?

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi everybody! It's nice to see my EXbuddies this morning at the cafe. And Happy "Do a grouch a favor" Day!

Here's a little cup of sunshine to help drive away the grouchies.

I've got my remote in hand (thanks Pops for reminding me where I put it).