cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sootie

Shawn

Hello EXERS.....I just wanted to ask all of you to reach out to our Shawn (ShawnP) and send her a note of support and prayers. Shawn has had a very bad time lately with two family members seriously ill. Those of you who know her know that Shawn is always the first to reach out to others with messages of love and concern. Asking that we now do the same for her......as we always do in this caring community.

15 Replies
Daniela2016

I already reached out to Shawn, but I would like to also send her prayers and healing thoughts using this way.

Shawn may your dear ones get better, may their suffering be helped by our positive thoughts and prayers, and may you have the strength to help them the best you can.

Hugs and much love!

Daniela

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Prayers going your way Shawn for you and your Family!!

Mags

0 Kudos
Pops

Oh my, my dearest Shawn, please remember how deeply I respect and care for you. From the first cyber connection, several phone calls, texts and blogs...to a lunch @ the "Cracker Barrel"...I knew I had befriended a special kind of person. I am praying for you to receive some of the strength that you are continually providing.  Call me 24/7 for anything at all. 

Your friend,   Pops 

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Oh Shawn please take care of yourself! My prayers and thoughts always.

Darren

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Sending prayers and big hugs your way Shawn! 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sootie‌ It's heartwarming to see everyone looking out for each other.  Sending healthy thoughts your way ShawnP

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
JustSharon

Dearest Shawn, I'm, sending up prayers for you and your family. Please remember to take care of yourself as well as them.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Sootie Thank-You so much for letting us know!

ShawnP‌ I am sending hugs, prayers and positive thoughts for healing for you and your family! Remember to take care of you!   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Sending good thoughts and prayers up for you and your family members for strength and healing for them and peace of mind for all of you, here's a loving cyber hug from me to you ShawnP ,we're all here for you. ♡

0 Kudos