cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you schedule something to post

Jump to solution

I have a blog that is scheduled to post later today.  If I should ever want to edit it before posting, where do I find it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Never mind, I figured it out myself and leaving it here in case someone else has the same question.  If needing to edit blog which is the only item you can postpone from posting, can be edited by going to profile and clicking drafts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Never mind, I figured it out myself and leaving it here in case someone else has the same question.  If needing to edit blog which is the only item you can postpone from posting, can be edited by going to profile and clicking drafts

0 Kudos

crazymama_Lori wrote:

You're correct. You can find it in Drafts.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

All of your content can be found by clicking on "content" upper left on your profile page.  I have never written something and scheduled it to be posted later - but I would think it would be there with everything else.

0 Kudos

I just wanted to test drive it.  We'll see if it posts when I scheduled it for

0 Kudos

Inquiring minds want to know - did it post at the time you scheduled it?

0 Kudos

Youngatheart.7.4.12 wrote:

Inquiring minds want to know - did it post at the time you scheduled it?

Hopefully the correct timezone was set in preferences.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yes, it posted when it should have.  Took me awhile to find it, but it did get posted

0 Kudos