ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
Violet_Quit

GM Susan, How are you today?

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Morning Susan, thanks for covering for me, Wednesdays are just too busy for me to open.  I am going to have to use the drive through window today, but will stop in later

b2d59f1489b1f4aeab0e1baae4ffabbe.jpg

Enjoy another smoke free day!

susan_m

Hey Lost!  I'm doing really well, and hope you are too. Mornings are so much better now that I don't smoke!  

Here's a cup of coffee and a croissant; enjoy the  café.....this place will be hopping soon!  

croissant-cup-delicious-coffee-15859515.jpg

susan_m

Thanks for all you do, Darren!  Here's a cup to go to keep you going!

images (1).jpg

Pops

Good morning Susan!  It's so nice to see your picture above the cafe' in the morning...that signals to me that I am going to have a fantastic day, because I am starting it off with a cup of your coffee and wit and humor...I brought my own cup this morning...how about some strong motor oil for me and my rig outside....

IMG_0374.JPG

I was thinking about sharing a fun time that I had a few years back on the rig that preceded this beauty....(I think that this is probably the coolest picture that I have in my collection of memories...)

As far south as you can get.JPG

RachelMB

Good morning all!  I will take a cup of black coffee when you get a chance.  Thanks for opening the café susan_m‌!  I love coming here in the mornings!  Have a great day all!

Rachel

0 Kudos
susan_m

Rach!  It's so nice to see you. Here's our coffee.....I'll be back in a few to sit with you and hear all about that moment when your Momma realized you've quit smoking. Pricelss!

865f244ea23fd8655e5116c993361ce8.jpg

RachelMB

Awesome pics Pops‌-thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos
Pops

What's up Rachel!?  Want to put your knees in the breeze for awhile this morning?  I was thinking it would be a great morning to go out and catch a sunrise....what do you think?  You see, we get to do stuff like that now that we are free from being tied down to a cigarette every minute of the day.... Carpe Diem baby.....

0 Kudos