cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!  How's your week going?  Mine is not doing bad.  Today I have an oral surgeon's appointment in the morning just to keep an eye on my jaw bone.  Then Thursday I have an appointment for my sprained ankle.  I'm glad I can make up some of the hours with Saturday work.  

How is everybody's quit going?  No matter how bad things get, wonderful works are happening in our lives.  We have made the decision not to smoke.  Now we need to keep with it forever.  Smoking never helped anything at all.  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
susan_m

Good morning Mike!  You're exactly right.....smoking never helped anything!  Have a wonderful day!!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Morning Mike, I hope the appointment goes well and you are feeling better!  Happy Valentines Day and my quit is going swimmingly  Staying Strong!

Darren

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Mike! I hope your Dr appointment goes well! Happy Smoke-Free  Valentines day!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Hi Mike-

I hope your appointment goes well.  Happy Valentine's Day!

Rachel

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike hope all comes out okay with your appointments.  Yes there is good in our lives and one of them is remaining smokefree. 

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike! That's right about smoking doesn't help nothing! Hope your appointment goes well.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see you here mikecity‌!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Mike hope your feling better and hope your appts. goes well. Happy Valentines day.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy Tuesday, Mike.  Hope you get a good report from the oral surgeon.

0 Kudos