Mortalzeus

The EX Café Mon 02.13.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Monday 02.13.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
65 Replies
Mortalzeus

Getting The Café open early today, but gonna be in back prepping for another busy day.  I have set up a self serve area, so everyone can stop by grab a cup and get on with your busy "Smoke Free" day. 

FieldsBistro_coffeeStation.png

I will be checking the front periodically or holler at me in the back and I will respond when I can. 

Darren

susan_m

Morning, Darren.

Great idea on the self-serve bar.  The coffee is delicious! 

I'm also in full prep mode for a really busy day, but will definitely keep an eye on things. Thanks for all that you do. 

Susan

Mortalzeus

Morning Susan, Yes it is going to be busy, but I should be better available to respond after 7 am.  Have a wonderful day!

RachelMB

Good morning all-

I have safely arrived in Florida!   I'm super busy on the work front so thanks for the self-serve coffee.  I'm going to need a ton of it today.   Have a great day everyone!

Rachel

c2q

Morning! Thanks for keeping an eye on the place, Darren. This self-serve bar is fantastic. I'd be happy to put that tray of doughnuts out for you.

Did somebody say "Donuts?"

Near and Dear to my Heart! And one day before Valentine's!

I drink donuts with milk so may I have a big glass of milk with that please?

Good Morning! Another Beautiful Smoke FREE Day unfolds.

Hope you early birds are doing well!

How are the youngins Darren?

Good Morning Susan, Rachel, Pati!

TerrieQuit

Mortalzeus Thanks for getting the Cafe opened up this morning, self-serve is a great idea, thanks! RachelMB I am glad you got to Florida safely. c2q thanks for providing doughnuts. and good morning susan_m I just followed you over from the pledge! haha!  Good morning Thomas3.20.2010 I gotta run, I am on my way to post the Monday Promise! Have a great smoke-free day, every buddy!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Thomas3.20.2010‌! Ice cold and straight from the dairy! Thought I'd give our barista a hand - he's in the zone, creating treats for today!

c2q

TerrieQuit‌ - you're a ray of sunshine this morning! Looking good. It was great running into you and susan_m over at the pledge The Daily Pledge February 2017.

Hi RachelMB! Hope you are enjoying Florida!