cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

Acceptance for me is taking a LOT of practice!

I come here and sign on and I am really TRYING to get use to this NEW SITE UPDATE. I have knowledge of acceptance for the PAST 30 YEARS....for ME... learning NEW AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD....to remember the OLD SITE IS OK....and to READ ALL THE NEW INSTRUCTIONS TO THE NEW STUFF HERE....yet I am personally NOT LIKING THIS SITE..... I just am NOT THINKING.....FAMILY TOGETHERNESS.....I DONT SEE ALL OF MY FAMILY LIKE I USE TO WITH 15 STEPS TO GET TO THE PLACE WHERE THE MANY FACES ARE.....I USE TO HAVE THE FACES ALL ON MY OLD FRONT PAGE LIKE MY WALL AT HOME WITH ALL THE FACES I LOVE TO SEE AND LOOK UPON....I will BE OK.... I am just having a ROUGH MOMENT ACCEPTING THIS NEW...GOOD FOR THE BECOMEANX BUSINESS....AND for ME.......if it wasn't for the library computers....I wouldn't come to this site.....for ME....I think I am GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL FROM PERSONAL INTIMACY I HAD WITH MY BELOVED RECOVERING NICOTINE FAMILY .......to this NEW COLD PLASTIC FORUM SITE THAT IS TRYING TO OFFER MORE WHAT......IF IT WAS WORKING...WHY FIX IT LIKE IT WAS BROKEN......thanks for letting ME sharing MY PRACTING ON EATING CHEWING AND SWALLOWING ACCEPTANCE.....gentle hug.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

thomas 3.jpg

Here I am and so are your EX Family and Friends!

Thank You for reminding me to accept the things I cannot change!

May The Lord bless us with the wisdom to know the difference!

((((((((((Diane Joy))))))))))

He has certainly blessed me with you!

This is a great pic Thomas3.20.2010 and beautiful words and such true words! 

MarilynH

Huge loving hug from me to you indingrl!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl

The old site was really really outdated and was held together by band-aids and chewing gum.  There are some things that I miss as well, however I see a lot of beautiful things happening here on the new site as well.  The EX Cafe was reborn and is happening daily.  Take the Daily Pledge‌ is busy too and has a place alongside All Aboard the Freedom Train‌ and Join A Bonfire‌ in Celebrations & Events‌. 

If you want to see your friends you can go to My EX Feed to see what they're up to or you can click on your username to go to your profile and then click the People tab to see those who follow you and those you are following to find anyone who hasn't been active recently to check on them.  Here you can see my people tab with some faces.

Hopefully as you spend a little more time here you'll discover a couple things you like to do and learn them really well. You don't have to do everything. Just do what make you happy and keeps you quit.  

As always, there are many who are here to help. Including myself.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Loss of intimacy - yup, I feel the same way Diane Joy.  Perhaps just reverting to blogging would bring us back to that intimacy.  Which I think is what I'm going to try for a while instead of conversations.

0 Kudos