susan_m

The EX Café Sat 02.11.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Saturday 02.11.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
Mortalzeus

Morning Susan   on my way for a quick jog!  Smoothie time when I get back!

susan_m

Good early morning, EXers!

There will be times when the cafe' opens early - a couple of our baristas are very early risers and we want to make sure we're open for business for any of you who want to pop in before the sun pops up.    We may standardize the opening time in the days to come, but until then, it's safe to assume that the cafe' will always be open by 7 am.

Happy Saturday!  Just a few quick updates that are noteworthy:  shashort‌ posted an update; it's so nice to hear from her and find out that her quit is still strong.  She has another surgery late next week; please be sure to send her good wishes.  mikecity‌ continues to heal after his mugging, and sounds better every day.  The cafe' continues to grow as a central location for all of us to say hello and connect, and in the case of new quitters, get to know the community on a more lighthearted level.

If you have read or know of other important updates, please be sure to post it on here so that others may be made aware.

I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for coffee.  

Let's DO IT!

Susan

susan_m

Good morning, Darren!!  

Firing up the juicer now. We stocked up on organic produce so that we can make these when anyone wants them.  

I am making you one of my (real life) favorites today..... I add a pear and fresh ginger to this, too.  Since you just ran, I am also adding a bit of full-fat yogurt to get you some protein.

Enjoy!

Power up with Popeye Power juice! It's simple, delicious, and FULL of nutrients!:

0 Kudos
Pops

Susan,

Looks great!  Fabulous opening statement you just made.  I love the links in the recommended contents section.  Did you put those in there, or were they already populated?  You will have to show me how in a Barista stream later...Anyway, as for me, I will be going into the office at about 6, and I will sign on from there.  Right now, I just got done brewing up my first pot of standard strong cowboy coffee.  (the good old standby)

And that's the way this "old biker EX" gits his murder runnin'"

Pops

0 Kudos
susan_m

And that's how you do it, Pops!  I loved your comment to Sharon - I actually got a little choked up!  I just love this community and the love we have for each other.

The "important updates section" is just a comment. When you open the cafe', just post a reply with any information you want to get out there.  

Good luck at the office - hope your work day is quieter than yesterday,  We'll have the coffee on all day for you.

xx

0 Kudos
Pops

s-l1000.jpg

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Wow!  That is just perfect!  Thanks for starting us off right

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Great idea Pops!  Do you mind if I grab a cup from you after my yummy smoothie?

20110512-cowboy-coffee-500.jpg

I brought my own cup

0 Kudos
susan_m

Coffee Shop Playlist.  

Enjoy!

A COFFEE SHOP PLAYLIST - YouTube