cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

How do you post status updates and where are they?

Jump to solution

I think I'm doing this right, but I'm not sure

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jennifer-Quit

It is an option using the "pen".  To see your "status updates" (or anyone's for that matter) click on activity on profile and then "status updates".    Played with it some on Friday - I kind of like it.  Just not real clear about how people are notified if you don't @mention them.  Christine_aka_legend got a notification but not sure why - lol

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

It is an option using the "pen".  To see your "status updates" (or anyone's for that matter) click on activity on profile and then "status updates".    Played with it some on Friday - I kind of like it.  Just not real clear about how people are notified if you don't @mention them.  Christine_aka_legend got a notification but not sure why - lol

JACKIE1-25-15

Went to my EXfeed clicked on activity and here I am.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jennifer_quit_05-01-14 If you create a status update is like posting a thought on Twitter or Facebook.  It's short and sweet. Maybe there is a picture or link but it's not required.  It's not for longform thoughts or to tell a whole story... it's got a limit of 420 characters or less. 

The only way you can notify someone about a status update is through an @mention. If christine_aka_legend got a  notification then she must be following you.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos