cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c2q

Catalogue message notifications?

Jump to solution

It's my understanding that we can't sort notifications by messages and then, within the search result, sort  or search by to/from. Is it possible instead to get folders to archive messages by to/from or subject?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

c2q wrote:

It's my understanding that we can't sort notifications by messages and then, within the search result, sort  or search by to/from. Is it possible instead to get folders to archive messages by to/from or subject?

Thanks

At this time, the functionality is what it is.  There's nothing for us to enable/disable and we don't have the ability to just add things that we want.

As mentioned previously, I did make a suggestion to Jive and they're reviewing the possibility to enhance the Inbox to allow some additional multi-level sorting and also possible tagging.  There is no timeline or guarantee but it is being seriously considered.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

c2q wrote:

Thanks

At this time, the functionality is what it is.  There's nothing for us to enable/disable and we don't have the ability to just add things that we want.

As mentioned previously, I did make a suggestion to Jive and they're reviewing the possibility to enhance the Inbox to allow some additional multi-level sorting and also possible tagging.  There is no timeline or guarantee but it is being seriously considered.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team