cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everybody

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!  It looks like the weekend is here again!!!!!!   What do you have planned?  I'll probably just rest and relax.  Everyone says I seem much better.  The swelling has gone down.  Thanks for all the prayers and warm thoughts.

How is your quit journey doing?  It sure is an exciting adventure!!!!!  When one first starts out, it's very difficult and confusing.  Stay with it!!!!!  The rewards are many!!!!  You will never regret it!!! 

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mortalzeus

Morning Mike,

Glad to hear the swelling has gone down:) Weekends are all work for me, but Sunday mornings are my favorite, Church with all my girls!  Thoughts and Prayers, Happy Friday!

Darren

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Mike!  Happy to hear that you are continuing to heal. Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Kudos

Yea for getting better! And for getting back to work!

Relaxing sounds like the right thing to do this weekend!

Take Care!

0 Kudos
c2q

good news, Mike! Glad everyone says you seem better - I hope you feel that way too! Have a great day. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Glad to hear that you are getting better.  How long before you are fully healed?  Hope that you are off the soft foods soon.

0 Kudos
elvan

I would imagine the soft foods would get old pretty quickly...at least you are healing and you are proceeding cautiously so you will continue to get better.  Many prayers have been answered.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike. Glad you continue on the healing path. Tomorrow I will be cooking up some meals for the week. Hoping to make it to church on Sunday if not I will watch the service online. I do know for sure that I will be celebrating my 2 year quit on Sunday!

Have a good day!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

So happy you are feeling/looking better, have a great weekend!

0 Kudos