cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Featured Content on Personal Blogs?

Jump to solution

Are we able to feature our own content on our own blogs?  Or is that done by the Admin?  Or just according to how many people viewed that particular blog, or "liked" it or found it "helpful?"  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Under actions - but if you already have 2 featured it won't allow any more.  You will have to remove one first and then add a new one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You can feature your own blogs on your profile.  I have featured two myself - I think that must be the limit.  Also, I know Dale featured one on his profile.  Hope that  is what you are asking.

Yes that's what I'm asking but HOW do you feature a blog on your profile?

0 Kudos

Under actions - but if you already have 2 featured it won't allow any more.  You will have to remove one first and then add a new one.

Giulia

So to make it perfectly clear:  To feature content on your page:

Click on the blog or conversation you'd like to feature to open it.  Then click on Actions (upper right).  Scroll down to "Feature on Your Profile"

You can only feature two items.  To remove an item so that you can feature a different one, click on the item to go to that page.  Click on Actions (upper right).  Scroll down to "Remove from Profile."

0 Kudos