cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my EX Friends?

Jump to solution

help....what happened to Ex...on the phone with my friend,aztec...longtime member too.

we dont understand the new format...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey MoeUnfiltered‌.  You can find aztec‌ right there.  

To see all your friends.... You can go to your profile by clicking on your circle shaped avatar in the upper right and then View Profile. Once on your profile go to People tab.  This will take you to the people you're following (People you had friended on the old community) and people you're followed by (Click filter button on left side) to see the people who had "Friended" you.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

You are here at EX you created your first Question under conversations.  Community Help link at top right corner can help direct you.  If you have question shout them out you will get an answer. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey MoeUnfiltered‌.  You can find aztec‌ right there.  

To see all your friends.... You can go to your profile by clicking on your circle shaped avatar in the upper right and then View Profile. Once on your profile go to People tab.  This will take you to the people you're following (People you had friended on the old community) and people you're followed by (Click filter button on left side) to see the people who had "Friended" you.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey MoeUnfiltered‌ we're all here.  You can get someone's attention by typing the @ symbol with their username right after it (no spaces in between the @ and the name), locate their name among those offered and click on it).  You can do this in response on a blog, or a conversation or in a reply on a question.  Here's a little primer that might help:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1134-ex-to-ex-instructions?sr=search&searchId=67e0d84f-2...‌  If I can help, do an @ Giulia (no spaces between, find my name on the list and click on it), or hover over my avatar and on the enlarged box look to the bottom and click on message to message (PM) me.  Nice to see you!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Hi Moe! We are here - great to see you! We are all learning the new site....you can too! 

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I'm here Moe!!!

0 Kudos