The EX Café Thur 02.09.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Thursday 02.09.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
128 Replies
Mortalzeus

Good Morning Everyone!  atole.jpg

I am going to start with some Atole, I may need the energy today!  How can I serve you?

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning!!!!  Black coffee for me, please!  You're going to do great today, Darren!  I'll be around all day, give me a.shout if you need help. 

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Black Coffee.jpg

Good Morning:) Good choice, just finished making a fresh pot!

P.S. Can you help me closed your discussion?  Not sure I completed it.

0 Kudos
susan_m

I didn't see that you were making atole, though. I had coffee in Mexico years ago that blew my socks off, but I never knew the name. Maybe it was atole.    If you think it's special enough for the cafe, I need to try it. 

Cafe looks closed to me. After Mark gets online, he will lock the thread to prevent future comments. Until then, the closed sign with today's link works. 

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

My atole is made with masa, milk, and sugar (no caffeine) but it does give me a boost!

hgcd.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Pops

My on my!  You two certainly get the worm today.  Ditto for me on the help front Darren.  It really is nice to see another guy in the house living the dream...I have been troubled lately because of the predominance of women verses men coming to their senses with regards to their health issues related to smoking.  Then to see another "guy" in service...?! Yea yay for sure...It's raining "Hodgies & Sebastians" here this morning.  I think I will stay in bed awhile longer...

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I making some doughnuts if anyone is interested.  They go great with black coffee!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Good Morning!  Yes rain is perfect sleeping weather:)  I really didn't think of it, but there does seem to be less of us (males).  I wonder if there are some studies associated with that?

thinking-face.png

It is 73 degrees here already!  3am in February, I guess not winter again this year:)